Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Studio and Operation Utilize Supplies

I have done a little bit more work in the studio. I brought home some lime green tubs from Home Depot to fill up, and with luck we'll get to Ikea on Sunday to get my new cabinet. Tomorrow is a "day off" for me (meaning I don't have to get up and get the husband off to the train, or pick him up) so my big goals are to get the left side of the room cleared, then reorder the closet. If I can get that done, I can fill the cabinet on Monday with what's on the floor under the desk... and then I can move the tables and tackle the bookshelves!

With luck I'll be able to call the studio totally workable (including being able to sew easily & do clay and scrapbooking as well) by the end of November. *fingers crossed* Then I'll be able to throw myself into Operation Utilize Supplies with vigor!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! My workroom used to be roughly organised to take on different roles, but has become stacked with junk and temporarily discarded possessions- can't get in there now! Need to rationalise all my crap, chuck out clothes and stack raw materials according to season of use! That will be after Charles comes to stay for Plurkfest (19th to 22nd Nov)- and I don't know whether we will have Amelia and Bridie staying afterwards- they don't make plans! I can dream! Meanwhile- enjoy your progress towards studio bliss and using yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete