Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Sensations!

One of my favorite things to do is help support my fellow artists. I do this often by passing their links on as often as possible in Plurk, Facebook and Twitter... but every once in a while I splurge a little and buy something from their stores. I'm going to start a regular Sunday feature that will showcase or review my friends' stores and it starts today with a review of a purchase I made last year.


My Plurk Buddy MzzThang is awesome. She's Fo-Shizzle Designs where you can see all sorts of fabulous things like book thongs, recycled eyeglass necklaces, hair accessories and some really cool chainmail. She is also Earth Wind and Artfire destash shop, which is where I made my purchase. Actually a bunch of really fabulous purchases, including some amazing wild magnetic pink beads that I'm making a necklace for myself from, curved flat connectors that I've made some awesome earrings from and another couple lovely bits that you'll probably see in my shop soon. Everything was gorgeous, just as advertised, shipped fast and packaged beautifully. I love it when I find excellent people to do business with.

No comments:

Post a Comment