Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Artfire Collections!


I'm so honored to have my mask featured in three different collections.


Masquerade opened today and it is curated by MidnightEternal. It features some of the most beautiful masks I've seen in ages, and I'm blown away by my inclusion in it.


Two others were created recently but I hadn't caught up blogging on them.


Among the Leaves of Gold opened on September 25th and is curated by Jeliza. Wow is the only word that can express the talent of the others included in this collection, and again, it amazes and thrills me to be a part of it.

BOOOO!
also opened on September 25th and is curated by CatsWire. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, and this collection has some cute, beautiful, spooky inclusions. I'm so proud of being a part of it!


Ladies, you've all inspired me by your choices, and I really am itching to make some collections myself. Such a wonderful, wonderful Artfire tool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment