Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation??

On Monday I leave the wilds of Chicagoland to journey down south to spend a week or two with my mother. She lives in Southern Missouri, so it's not a terrible drive (8 hours, give or take). Bundle and I try to get down for some serious Nana Time twice a year if possible, but this year scheduling has fought against us. Hopefully this visit will be a really good one for the two of them. Nana has already promised him that she'll stock up on all the things a four year old loves, and his mother won't buy (like Lucky Charms!). :-)

I won't have any clay with me while I'm gone, but I will be working with beads I have on hand as well as semi-precious stones and wire. Look for me to post items at my ArtFire shop while I'm gone, as well as do quite a few blog entries that I've been trying to get time to get to.

After I get back (before the 18th of July, not sure when), the Hussies will be making their first appearance in my shop, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment