Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting back to work

I'm back from "vacation" and trying to get through some other event planning before I can honestly get back to work. I've managed to track down a new Farmer's Market in the area that specifically targets artists to set up - I'm going to check them out this week and hopefully set up a few times before the season ends.

While I was out of town, I bought a lot of gorgeous beads for necklaces and pendants and I organized and identified a lot of my semi-precious stone stash. I have some great ideas for new jewelry!

I also updated my jewelry tools and got a few more nice things to work with. I'm anxious to dig in and start creating things to share with all of you.

Watch for a couple new entries I've been working on. I hope today finds you all well, healthy & happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment