Saturday, June 6, 2009

Button, button, who's got the button?

I do, that's who!

Do you knit or sew? Do you have trouble finding the perfect button or toggle for your piece of handcrafted art and it just makes you sigh? I might be the answer to your prayers. I make unique art buttons to your specifications! I need a size, a shape preference, a texture or pattern concept, and a color - I'll take it from there. What I offer will be as close as I can get to your choices, and they'll be something that makes your art piece uniquely yours.

Here are some examples of buttons I've created for various reasons in the past. These photos were all shot as examples for the person they were created for, and not as professional sale photos.









I love to make buttons, and I really enjoy knowing that what I've created is a part of another person's art. Please, feel free to contact me and we'll see what we can work out.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...buttons! I've been using buttons alot lately in my crochet creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to help you if you need something distinctive for your creations!

    I'll be putting up some ready-made sets at ArtFire soon as well.

    ReplyDelete