Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Meet Vadoma!

A while ago I treated myself to something, a sculpture from a fellow polymer clay artist, Angelina Star Edwards. I am not a sculptor, and I am in awe of anyone who can sculpt. This particular artist has captured my heart with her amazing snails, and she made me my very own pen & ink artist Lady Snail! I'm delighted with little Tess, and she moves around from place to place in my studio so I can see her and she can approve of my work. ;-)

Recently Star announced a snail giveaway, and I am bound and determined to win this beauty to share the studio with me and little Tess. She's Vadoma, the fortune teller snail and she's gorgeous!

http://coltpixy.com/2012/10/100th-snail-giveaway.html#
 Please visit the blog and check out Star's wonderful work.

1 comment:

  1. Star is just such an amazing artist! I love her work and this snail is truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete