Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Long time no see...

So far 2011 has done nothing but torture me in every way possible. I've had my store on vacation since I left home Memorial Day weekend to spend six weeks helping my mother recuperate from a week long stint in the hospital. I returned home two weeks ago to some personal tragedy and heartache that I'm still not recovered from. My studio is also a junk room at the moment, but I plan to start excavating soon so I can have some space to start creating again.

My plan is to reopen my studio in a few days and start adding new items to it over the next week or so. I have new ideas that I hope to put into play within the next month and get into my shop as soon as possible. I'm also planning some destashing on eBay as I excavate the studio.

Hopefully these are all things to look forward to! I know I am excited to get back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck sweetie! Hope the muse cozies up to you. This has been a pretty sucktastic year for me too artistically so I empathize (and wonder if something cosmic is going on...)

    Love you!

    Mim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. So sorry to hear this year's been so rough.

    ReplyDelete