Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Featured Smoosher!

I belong to an incredible polymer clay guild on Artfire called Polymer Clay Smooshers. I've probably mentioned before how awesome these people are, especially Star, our wonderful guild mistress. We're starting something new, and I'm going to work my hardest to keep up with it and all the other wonderful things my guild gets up to. I still haven't re-opened my shop, but look for it in mid-July if not before.

This week's featured Smoosher is CraftyBabyHope. You can find her blog here, and her shop here. There are some really lovely items in her shop so please go look at all of them - but I have to point out my favorites. I love her polymer clay work, of course, but I have to confess that her wire & glass bead stuff is phenomenal.

Do head over and check out what she has to offer! I'm thankful for her and all the other Smooshers.

8 comments:

  1. CraftyBabyHope is amazingly versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is one of my favs! Even if it isn't polymer clay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer really does make some wonderful pieces. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little Scottie dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for such a wonderful post and suck awesome comments :)

    Jennifer
    CraftyBabyHope

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is always something new to discover in her shop! Great post!

    ReplyDelete